Quality and Customer Service
1. Support and mentor NOW Group participants to achieve their training and employment aspirations.
2. Act as first point of contact and administrator for all participant communication and interactions.
3. Ensure customer service and quality processes are adhered to across the team and that high quality customer service is provided at all times.
4. Plan and coordinate customer bookings and other events in the absence of the Food & Beverage Manager.
Management & Leadership
5. Management of staff on site in absence of the Food & Beverage Manager.
6. Provide hands on supervisory support at the site.
7. Attend regular team meetings, supervision meetings and annual appraisal.
8. Ensure the safe handling of cash to ensure financial records are completed in line with company policy.
9. Oversee effective maintenance of stock control system including stock takes.
10. Adhere to organizational processes for the ordering, receipt, issue and usage of all stocks and materials.
Equality, Diversity Health and Safety
11. Create a culture that ensures the working environment is managed in line with company standards of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation.
12. Understand and promote Equality of Opportunity throughout all aspects of our service.
13. Be available to work across all sites as and when required.
14. Undertake any training as deemed necessary and to carry out any other duties as deemed appropriate to the post.
This job description is not definitive and may be subject to review as the duties and responsibilities determine.
Key Internal Relations
The Team Leader will work closely with colleagues across the organisation to ensure that employment support is relevant to the needs of the individual participant and helps them meet their training and employment goals.
Key internal relationships include:
• Head of Operational Delivery
• Loaf Production Manager
• Loaf Business Development Manager
• Quality and Impact Manager
• Marketing and Account Manager
• Finance Manager
• HR and People Manager
Key External Relations
• Strategic Partners
1. Experience working at a supervisory level in a catering/hospitality environment.
2. An understanding of Health and Safety procedures including COSHH and HACCP
3. Experience of providing excellent customer service.
4. Experience of cash handling, stock and portion control and meeting GP targets.
5. Ability to work weekends and evenings.
1. A supervisory qualification.
2. NVQ Level 2 in Catering and Hospitality.
3. Customer Care qualification.
4. Essential Food Hygiene Certificate.
5. Barista experience.
6. Experience of working with adults with learning difficulties.
Shortlisting will be based on the evidence that you supply on your application form to satisfactorily demonstrate how, and to what extent, you meet the above criteria. The Shortlisting Panel will not make assumptions as to your circumstances, qualifications, and experience.
Loaf Catering is a social enterprise that delivers outside catering across Belfast and runs 4 successful Cafes; Loaf Café Bakery based on the Grosvenor Road; The Bobbin Café in Belfast City Hall and Loaf Pottery in Crawfordsburn.
We currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader who will support the Food & Beverage Manager with the day to day running of the site and act as first point of contact for all staff in the in the absence of the Food & Beverage Manager.