Main Function: To manage and maintain effective and efficient administrative systems to ensure the smooth running of Loaf Cafes and Corporate Catering. The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi task with a busy catering environment.
1. Weekly liaison with finance partner on expected income and costs per site.
2. Provide labour hour analysis to support supervisor planning and expected costs.
3. Maintain petty cash including the issuing of same to staff and replenishment of float.
4. To assist in maintaining, ordering and distributing supplies for all cafés.
5. Coordinate banking cover within café sites when required.
6. To prepare agendas, minutes and other related documentation for Loaf meetings.
7. To assist with end of month stock takes for all cafes compiling all documentation and submitting to the finance officer.
8. Purchase Order system: Maintain a purchase order system for all suppliers to Loaf to include:
a. updating with outstanding items for the various sections
b. accurate completion by all staff
c. ensure the system is compliant with set financial procedure manual limits
9. To maintain a CRM system with accurate information for future analysis by operations and finance team.
10. Collation of all customer satisfaction surveys, analysis and summarise feedback, compiling monthly reports.
11. Collation of monthly supervisor quality results.
12. Completing general admin duties as requested.
GCSE or equivalent level 2 qualification in Maths and English.
1 years experience in an administrative role.
Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Demonstrable proficiency in MS Excel.
Excellent organisational skills.
Commitment to customer care.
Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
The ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
Experience of within a catering industry.
Experience of operating a CRM system.
We're a social enterprise based in Belfast but working across Northern Ireland to support people with learning difficulties and autism into jobs with a future. Loaf Catering is our catering business which delivers outside catering to businesses, functions etc. We run six cafes four are in Belfast - The Bobbin in City Hall, Loaf on Grosvenor Road and the cafes at Ulster Museum and the Folk at Transport Museum at Cultra.
We also have a cafe at the Ulster American Folk Park in Omagh. Loaf Pottery our sixth site is our pottery, pizzeria and coffee shop in Crawfordsburn where we offer wood fired pizzas and our range of beautiful handthrown pottery.
For every £1 invested in NOW Group 2019/20 we generated £20 in social value.
Support people with learning difficulties and autism into jobs with a future.
We challenge convention, ourselves and each other. We have the strength, willingness and determination to initiate, make things happen and to carry them through.
We are all champions of NOW Group. We take personal responsibility for achieving our objectives. We act with openness, integrity and trust. We ask for help, admit to our mistakes and put things right.
We are one company across all services and locations. We work towards a common goal through cooperation and teamwork. We are all NOW Group people and treat each other with respect regardless of status.
Our services change lives. We listen to our participants*, their families and communities and use continuous improvement to deliver results. We are relentless in our pursuit of success and excellence. (*also external and internal customer)
We are a business committed to doing the right thing for our staff, the environment and society. We run a catering business that uses and sells no single use plastic and all our packaging is compostable. We do not use single use plastic in our head office and all our staff have been supplied with either a reusable water bottle or coffee cup. We run wellbeing initiatives which include a health cash plan, stakeholder pension scheme (5% employer contribution), Bike to Work scheme, flexible/agile working. We offer opportunities for our staff to volunteer at the social and other events that we run for our participants. We only want the best, most motivated people in NOW Group. Everything we do is focused on supporting people with learning difficulties and autism into jobs with a future. It’s in our DNA. We are socially focused and expect our staff to be entrepreneurial. We are constantly changing, evolving and innovating so expect change.
Professional & personal development opportunities.